Thursday, May 21, 2009

I LOVE Getting rid of stuff

This week has been really busy but I managed to get a few things ready to leave our house forever.
This is all going to the DI.

These five boxes are going back to Buddy when I go to Yost tomorrow.I have also nearly finished the room behind the playroom. Not the can storage room but the one to the side of it and that hallway kind of area before the can room. I filled 3 garbage cans that went out on Wednesday. I have also about finished washing all the stuff that goes to DI so that is a big step forward.

Hopefully we will take the rolltop desk to SLC next weekend.

Isn't it GREAT!!!!

3 comments:

KJBBBG said...

I love projects where there is visual progress. I enjoy all the pictures of boxes and STUFF that you're parting with.

Just keep swimming, la da de da da!

That's why I've picked up my cross-stitch again (liking to see progress)and it's been really fun. Gotta get to it to get more done!!

Kimber said...

So all of your kids leave home and you still have mounds of laundry :)

Way to go!

I'm jealous that you are going to Yost. I want to disappear to the middle of nowhere! Tell Buddy "Hi" for me.

Cami Sue said...

It is nice to see a visual of what is getting done. That is my favorite part - when you can actually see that you are getting something done. You should put up pictures of the room as it gradually empties out.

It's great that you still have so much motivation for this project. You've been going for several weeks now - I'm totally impressed. Other than moving, I don't have that kind of motivation to stick with anything that long.